RULES & PROCEDURES
1) Teams notify home association TEBA Rep and update Sportability to show game(s) as "Rainout".
2) The teams will contact each other to determine several possible dates for a make-up. The home team will contact their TEBA rep with the possible dates.
3) The home team TEBA Rep will coordinate with their association's scheduler to determine/confirm a new date and time.
4) The TEBA Rep will notify the TEBA Age Group Scheduler to have Sportability updated.
Rainout Reschedule Process
Any ejection during a TEBA league game, the head coach must report the ejection to the local TEBA association representative within 24-hours. Accordingly the local TEBA representative must report the ejection to TEBA grievance committee within 48-hours. All ejections will be reviewed by the TEBA Board at the next available meeting.
If you have a complaint about a TEBA member, director, umpire, coach, parent, or TEBA process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your Name, Email address, and then add the following information to the text box:
1) Date of incident
2) Location of incident
3) Type of feedback: Player Ejection, Coach Ejection, Fan Ejection, Verbal Abuse, Umpire issue, or Other (please explain)
4) Your phone number
5) Your role: Player, Parent, Coach, Umpire, or Other (please explain).
6) Incident Details:
TEBA League Rules
1) Local Ground Rules Apply first
2) USSSA Rules are foundational, with some exceptions:
- 5 Runs per inning for 14U and below (updated Fall 2013)
- No Slashing 12U and under
- For 12U and below, teams must Bat Entire Roster
- No penalty (outs) applied if a player(s) is removed from game due to injury or illness
- Free Substitution when batting entire roster
- USSSA Base distances
- Run Rules - 15 after 4 or 10 after 5
- USSSA Bat Rules 1.15bpf apply
- Coach Pitch at bats: (updated Spring 2014)
Batter shall receive 6 pitches or three strikes. A foul ball (not caught) on the sixth pitch shall not be counted as a swing. The batter will continue to bat on a sixth pitch foul ball until such time that ball is put into play or the batter swings and misses. The batter will be declared to be out on a foul tip that is caught by the catcher for “strike three.”
3) Run Rules (clarified for Spring 2018)
- 15 after 4 innings
- 10 after 5 innings
- Coaches discretion on mathematical elimination
4) Teams must carry copies of rosters & proof of insurance
5) Scores to be posted in Sportability by winning head coach
6) Time Limits:
8U – 1:15 Time Limit
9U – 1:30 Time Limit
10U – 1:30 Time Limit
11U – 1:40 Time Limit
12U – 1:40 Time Limit
13U - 1:45 Time Limit
14U – 1:45 Time Limit
15U+ – 1:45 Time Limit